22 Feb Setting up a blog
Blog Setup Checklist
This guide assumes that you already have a blog on your website and the ability to post to it.
However, it is important to note that a blog by itself is not going to make the difference; it is how you use it.
The following checklist has been put together so that you can get the most out of your blog.
If you do not yet have a blog set up, get in touch with your web developer, ask them to create a blog and incorporate the following elements. Copy and paste the above into an email and send it to them, even if you are not quite sure what it all means. It will save time and money later.
The ability to easily navigate through blog content
- Search feature
- The ability to create custom categories for your posts
- Sidebars containing popular posts,
- The ability to create customised post titles
- The ability to create customised post descriptions
Social Media and Commenting
- Social media integration
- Disqus is a great tool for wordpress that helps manage comments
When you create a blog post you will most likely be creating this content on a desktop or laptop.
However, your blog readers and subscribers are more likely than ever to
Call to Action
“Download,” “Get,” and “Learn” t